ST. TERESA FALL FLOWER SALE • MUMS + PANSIES
NEW ORDERING INFORMATION!
- Orders can be placed and paid for online at our NEW website: www.stteresaflowersale.com
- To limit the handling of money, if you are not able to place your order online we are asking for prepayment with your paper form. Checks payable to St. Teresa PTG are preferred. Paper forms and payment can be turned in to the St. Teresa parish office, placed in the collection basket at Mass, or mailed to the parish office (checks only): St. Teresa of Avila, attn: Fall Flower Sale, 1175 Overlook Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45238.
- If you require, orders can be delivered for a $10 fee to zip codes 45233, 45238, 45239, 45205. Orders over $200 can be delivered at no charge to the same zip codes.
- Curbside pick up will take place on Saturday, September 19 from 8-11AM – after the sale has closed you will receive an email with a link to a SignUp Genius form to select your pick up time.
- Orders are due by August 31. We will not be able to accept orders after this date.
- If stock is not available to fill your order, we will substitute as best we can. You are under no obligation if you do not want the stock that was substituted – it will be placed into open stock and you will be refunded.
- Along with mums & pansies we are also offering potting soil. Please see our website for all details and information
- Limited open stock may be available for purchase the day of pickup.
- If you require a paper form, please respond to this email and one will be sent to you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
All proceeds go to support St. Teresa of Avila School. Thank you for your patronage!
Youth Group Flower Sale
PLEASE DO NOT COME ON SATURDAY, APRIL 25 TO PICK UP YOUR ORDER UNTIL YOU ARE CALLED.
We will call you when your order is ready. Delivery is available if you are unable to leave your house.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE MESSAGE REGARDING FLOWER ORDER PICK UP
Dear Flower Sale Customer,
First and foremost THANK YOU for ordering flowers from St. Teresa Youth Group. We are excited to see the beautiful flowers start arriving next week!
In order to keep you and all of our volunteers safe, PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP ON SATURDAY, APRIL 25 to collect your order – we are not permitted to have customers in the building. We will reach out to you as soon as your order is ready and that may be earlier than Saturday as stock arrives.
With the restrictions in place due to COVID-19 we are making the following changes for pickup which are very different from years’ past, and modeled after what some garden centers have currently adopted. It is very important for everyone’s safety that you respect the procedure and rules and wait to be called. Our procedure will be as follows:
PICKUP: As our stock arrives throughout the week and we can complete your order, we will call you to come and pick up your flowers. (This may be earlier than Saturday.)
- Once you arrive, there will be someone OUTSIDE that will take your name and relay that you are onsite so your order can be pulled.
- You will be directed where to park.
- Please do not get out of your car. Your order will be brought out to you.
- If you cannot come at the time you are called, we will hold your order for you.
- If you are able to pick up someone else’s order, please let us know ahead of time.
DELIVERY: If you are uncomfortable with, or unable to pick up your order we are offering delivery. If you do require delivery we will need your address and ask that you be home to accept delivery and provide payment at that time. Please respond to this email with your name, phone number, and address if you will require delivery. You may also call Jen at 513-520-2964
PAYMENT: Please have your payment with you when you pick up or ready if your order is delivered.
- You may pay by check (preferred) made out to St. Teresa Youth Group, or cash payment – please know we will not be giving change for cash payments.
- Please do not fill in the amount on your check until your order is brought to your car. We also ask that you bring your own pen.
- You will be asked to put your payment in an envelope that corresponds to your order number and place it in a box.
We appreciate your patience as we work through the process and adapt to keep everyone safe. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
St. Teresa of Avila Youth Group
The Youth Group’s mission is to create a community for 7th and 8th graders that is Spiritual, Social, and Service oriented. Some of the events throughout the year will strictly be intended to be fun and social, but the group’s intent is to also foster spirituality and a willingness to serve. We want to foster recognition that these three things do not exist on islands of their own. Rather, service and spirituality are fun and social when done with friends.
This group is open to all 7th and 8th grade parishioners of St. Teresa of Avila and St. William parishes. Meetings are each month if possible in Avila Hall, September – May. Youth Group member volunteers also assist at the Parish Festival in August. Meetings may include a service oriented project. Please see the parish event calendar for current activities.
If you are interested in being a part of Youth Group or serving as a Virtus trained volunteer, please contact email@example.com.